Week of July 20 - 24
Please note location change each day. Approximately 300 tests will be provided each day.
Photographs, videos or audio recordings from any device are strictly prohibited.
· Monday, July 20, 9am -5pm at John Hunt Park
· Tuesday, July 21, 9am -1pm at Union Chapel MB Church (Winchester Road) --- Not at John Hunt Park
· Wednesday, July 22, 9am -1pm at First MB Church ( Blue Spring’s Road) --- Not at John Hunt Park
· Thursday, July 23, 9am -1pm at Union Chapel MB Church (Winchester Road) --- Not at John Hunt Park
· Friday, July 24, 9am -1pm at Progressive Union MB Church (Brandon Town Road) --- Not at John Hunt Park
- Asymptomatic individuals with recent exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- No physician order is required, but patients should bring their driver’s license or other photo ID and health insurance card.
- Please keep your car windows closed until given instructions.
- Individuals who are exhibiting symptoms should go to the Huntsville Hospital Fever & Flu Clinic at 120 Governors Drive to be tested. The Fever & Flu Clinic is open Mon-Fri at 9 a.m.
- Turnaround time for COVID-19 test results is approximately one week.
- Individuals will be notified by phone of their test results.
- We anticipate the demand for Covid-19 testing at this clinic to be very high. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.